Sunday, August 19, 2012

Vertigo

I have another opportunity to make a change in my life.  It has been almost five months since I began this process.  At times I have been frustrated and impatient.  I keep reminding myself that God has a plan for me and things haven't moved forward because the the time is not right.  To be honest, this has not been easy to accept.  There are moments when I am so discouraged, I feel like I am falling.  I really am grateful for scripture.

I was pushed back and about to fall, but the Lord helped me. 
The Lord is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.
Psalm 118:13-14 


Good things emerge from our darkest moments. We just need to be patient and hope in the Lord.

Prayer:  God, I hope in you and I trust that you will open doors for me.  When I get discouraged, shower me with Your love and give me strength.  Thank you for being there when I feel like I am falling.  You are my safety net.  Amen.

5 comments:

  1. Amen.

    I've felt like this before. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely understand that frustration of having to wait until the time is right. Now being on the other side, I can see that waiting was right. The time WASN'T right and I'm glad that God knew better than me. But, oh it was hard at the time!

    Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you familiar with the Into the Word Wednesday link? Bloggers write about what God is doing in their life every wed. I can be very encouraging. I joined last month and write something faith-focused every Wed. There are links on my post to the other bloggers who write also. You might like to read about the faith journey of other women. We all get discouraged at times. I wrote about that here:
    http://adventuresintheballpark.blogspot.com/2012/07/into-word-3.html
    I have a category called "Into the Word Wednesday". Waiting on God is the hardest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. correction - *It* can be very encouraging. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone! I guess during times like this, you get to practice being patient:) I'll check out the Into the Word Wednesday link. Thanks for directing me there.

    ReplyDelete