Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Little Girl Hurt

I work with children and one of my kids has been very ill. We just found out that she is going to have a very intrusive surgery in the next couple of days. Her entire life will be changed forever. I feel so helpless while her family is dealing with this hundreds of miles away from their home. How do you provide comfort in times like these?

I just keep praying that God guides the doctor's hands so that her surgery goes well. I pray that when she wakes up and realizes her life will be different forever, she will not lose strength. I pray for her mother and father who are in shock about the devastating turn their daughter has taken. I pray that God helps all of us realize he has a plan for this little girl - even if we don't know what it is.

If anyone out there reads this post, please pray for this little girl. She's beautiful, strong and full of life. Please pray that she stays this way.

Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this - - absolutely will send prayers their way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying. Please keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll pray for her and you, Jaime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy to pray for this family. For you too, for peace.

    ReplyDelete