Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bedtime Reflections

For the first time in a while, I am feeling really productive.  I have been very cognizant about finding balance in my life and things are starting to fall into place.  My work is not overwhelming me like it has been the past few months.  Writing and photography have integrated into my daily routine.  I'm finally transcending out of the funk I've been in and practicing yoga again as well as exercising. 

My newest adventure is learning how to play the ukulele.  I've been wanting one and a few days ago my husband surprised with a brand new beautiful uke.  I haven't read music or played an instrument in over 18 years.  Music is another creative outlet that I am happy to reconnect with.  More to come on my ukulele adventures during the A to Z Blogging Challenge.

Time just flies by.  When I glance at the clock and see that it is 9:00, I think of all the things I still want to accomplish before bed.  I don't feel pressured or anxious, just excited and full of adrenaline.  My prayers about embracing creativity and happiness are being answered right before my eyes.  I came across some scripture the other day that I fell in love with:

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6 

Walking with God, Florida-Style

No comments:

Post a Comment